1. It feels good. You have a sense of giving back to the community supporting the lovely art of dance.
2. It's good for you. You can express your values in activities that are meaningful and research suggests the sense of well-being can lead to better overall mental health and functionality.
3. It builds relationships in your community. Volunteering provides a broader community perspective and a sense of team. You can also enhance your career and gain prestige by building relationships with new contacts and old friends in the community while working toward common goals.
4. It provides new learning opportunities. You will increase your knowledge and learn new skills through networking with other knowledgeable peers. You gain an insider's knowledge of our organization and what it takes to bring a production to life.
5. You can provide an example of giving. You can express your values in activities that are meaningful, bringing your community together and forming the habit of giving of your time and your talents.